We understand our project team as everyone who contributes to the project. Of course our Citizen Scientists are in the center of attention, because without their data reports, the discussions about the recorded animal species and the improvement suggestions for the apps, website and the method itself, the project would not be possible. Some of our Citizen Scientists are also presented in our team blog:
- Team-Blog: Claus Schindler
- Team-Blog: Alex Hanke
- Team-Blog: Werner Reitmeier
- Team-Blog: Harald Mark
- Team-Blog: Daniela Loidl
- Team-Blog: Nikolaus Filek
- Team-Blog: westrad
- Team-Blog: Susanne Lutter
- Team-Blog: Petra Tischler
In addition, there are people in the project who contribute significantly to the success, be it through programming and designing the website and apps or through scientific work. We are happy to have such a great team and that it is constantly growing and becoming more diverse due to our Citizen Scientists.
- Principal Investigator.
- Post-doc researcher at the Institute of Zoology at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Role: Florian is coordinating the project, writes research articles and also all the content on the website as well as the posts on the Twitter and Instagram channel.
| Daniel Dörler
- PhD student at the Institute of Zoology at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna. Works since several years on citizen science in general and in particular on his thesis "Ecology and Control of Invasive Slugs: Interactions with Environmental Factors ans Soil Fauna".
- Graduated in: Biology; Specialisation: Zoology
- Role: Daniel is helping in all aspects of the project, from analysing data to writing reports.
- Designer & CEO SPOTTERON Gmbh
- Role: Philipp has been providing the smartphone apps and the interactive maps for the project Roadkill since 2015 on the Citizen Science platform SPOTTERON and supports the project by graphic design, concept work and media production.
- Associate professor at the Institute of Zoology at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- CV: http://bit.ly/1i7eoEl
- Role: Scientific advisor